2021 FAI F2 WARSAW World Cup for Control Line Model Aircraft
06-08.08.2021 Wloclawek Poland
Do use the link: <WORLD CUP ENTRY> active from 27-02-2021, Saturday 22:00 CEST)
- Only online Google Forms will be use for the registration procedure.
- Each competitor (F2C team pilot or mechanic) must complete an appropriate Google’s Entry Form. The proxy will not be accepted.
- Please pay special attention and complete the form for proper class. If you make a mistake the complaint will not be considered.
- Each competitor can check status of his on-line registration at the website. Organizer will not send any confirmations to competitors.
- The number of entries for each class from Poland has been limited to 6 competitors (teams) to be fair for foreign competitors. The competitors (for F2C – teams) of the Polish National Team have the priority.
- Entry Fee must be paid at Event Office before the start of the competition on 06-08-2021 by 10:00. It will be possible to pay on 05-08-2020 from 08:00 by 16:00. Organizers encourage competitors to do this on this day.
- If problem please do contact Contest Director Marek Dominiak, mobile: +48 501 132 657, email:
- Entries are limited
- Registration rule “First come first served”.
- Number of competitors for F2A: maximum 30
- Number of competitors for F2B:
maximum 30 (if a Single-Circle format will be used)
maximum 60 (if a Double-Circle format will be used)
- Number of teams for F2C: maximum 33.
- Number of competitors for F2D: maximum 34.
- One competitor can start only in one class.
- Entry Fee: 45 Euro.
- Please do find also World Cup & World Championships Schedule.
- F2D competitors have used their own FAI fuel. Organizer do not support F2D fuel for Warsaw World Cup. 80% methanol / 5% nitromethane / 8% synthetic oil / 7% castor oil
- Registration will be available ON-LINE ONLY using the official Organizers of 2021 FAI F2 World Championships website: cl-f2abcd-wchs2020.pl
- Start of registration for F2A, F2B, F2C and F2D class from 27-02-2021, Saturday 22:00 CEST